Tuesday, July 26, 2011

update?

SO the update on my goals... I have one done - YESSSSSS. Its the number one goal, sooo there.
1. finish license classes - CHECK
2. get a job - working on it. Surprisingly, working at the grocery store is not as bad as I thought, however, a school job is the best!!!
3. finish master's - start that in January, if I can find a job...
4. maintain job while having fun sewing, crafting, baking, lesson planning, and finding good drinking spots in Chicago - okay, well I am still doing this one!
5. maybe find faith again - I'm coming around to Catholicism again. Its a roller coaster ride
6. somehow find husband (please note that this is not number one!) - yeah.... thats probably not going to happen
7. maybe have a kid or two... depends on life at the moment - oh man, not for a really long time!
8. have house with said husband, kids, and teach til I die while remembering to take vacations, drink margaritas, and continue to be crafty. - okay, clearly not a high priority now...


Overall I am just studying like mad for this licensing exam and praying that one day I can just be a teacher!!! Why are there so many loop holes in the education system and I can't find one :( However on a crazy lighter note, I am super excited that since working at the grocery store I have run into a few students from other schools and they remembered me! I think we all remember the great teachers... at least I hope that is why they remember me...

No comments: